Our Mission / Our Values
To grow profitably and enhance the ability of our local independent insurance agent partners to deliver quality financial protection to the people and businesses they serve by: providing market stability through financial strength, offering competitive products and services to our consumers, and focusing on providing superior value and client experiences.
Greenway has a history, tradition and reputation for high ethical standards. It is expected that our Partner Agents will adhere to our Values Statement, will avoid conflicts of interest, and will comply with all applicable laws.
We expect our Partner Agents/Agency Owners to:
• Act with integrity, which includes being honest with clients and insurance carriers.
• Understand the clients’ financial and insurance objectives and seek to satisfy those objectives with appropriate financial and insurance products and first rate service.
• Provide clear and accurate advertising and sales material to the client.
• Resolve clients’ complaints and disputes fairly and promptly.
• Take appropriate actions, including having adequate supervision, to comply with applicable laws.
• Compete actively and fairly so as to provide clients with needed services and products at reasonable prices.
• Refrain from actively and intentionally moving business from one Greenway location to another.